Pet transport within the United States
When you're not able to travel with your pet on a move or vacation within the United States, you'll need someone you can trust to ensure this important member of your family makes it to their destination safely and comfortably.
Relocating your pet domestically involves paperwork, transportation, proper identification, and pickup and delivery. Above all, you want to make sure that your pet is comfortable during their trip, and that everything from check-in to pick up is smooth and uneventful.
Here are some of the services we can provide for you when transporting your pet domestically:
- Route Planning - We will find the best route for your pet, keeping them on the most direct route possible that can accommodate your pet's needs.
- Vet Visit - We can provide for a visit to a licensed and accredited veterinarian shortly before the travel date to obtain required travel forms.
- Provide Equipment - We can provide IATA compliant pet crates, hardware, pads, water bottles, microchips, and all equipment necessary for your pet's trip.
- Complete Paperwork - We will obtain and complete all necessary paperwork required by the airline prior to your pet’s travel date.
- Schedule Kenneling - We can arrange for any kenneling necessary to accommodate your pet's flight schedule, whether in the originating city, layover city or destination city.
- Check-In, Pickup & Drop Off - We can provide for pickup, delivery and check-in of your pet at the airline as well as pickup and delivery of your pet at its destination.
What if I’d like you to travel with my small dog or cat in the airline cabin?
If you want us to accompany your small dog or cat in the airline cabin, we can certainly provide this service for you. Indicate that on our free quote form.
Will my big dog be comfortable in the cargo hold?
For unaccompanied pets, travel will be in the pressurized and temperature controlled cargo hold of the plane. If we pick your pet up and handle the check-in for you, we make sure that they’ve got everything they need for the flight, and are walked and well attended to prior to boarding the plane. Additionally, we track them along their way to be sure they are not delayed.
What about shipping other types of animals?
All types of animals are shipped all over the country every day. Depending on your pet, there may be special shipping requirements. We are equipped to modify or construct cargo crates to meet airline requirements. Contact us and we can tell you what is required.
What about tranport by ground?
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know where your pet needs to be driven from and to. If we are not able to drive your pet, we will help to try to find an agent for you.
Talk to Campbell, one of our transportation experts at 877-540-6743. Every case is different, so give us a call and talk to us about your pet's travel arrangements. Or if you’d just like a free, no obligation quote for our services, please complete a pet transport quote form and we will respond promptly.
Our prices for pet transport within the United States are very reasonable, and we work very hard to ensure a safe and comfortable trip for your pet.Get a Quote to Ship Your Pet.